Humata is a great AI tool that is used to understand complex documents like reports, contracts, research papers, etc. It's like a smart chatbot for your files. This tool uses natural language processing and machine learning algorithms to read and summarize the documents.
Today, I’ll review this website to explore what features they have and how they work.
Key Features of Humata AI
Some notable key features of Humata AI are:
- Upload unlimited documents with no size limits.
- Users can ask unlimited questions about their content and instantly receive AI responses.
- Automatically highlights important points within the document and provides you with citations for the answers.
- User-friendly interaction through NLP (Natural Language Processing) techniques.
Checking the Accuracy of The Humata AI Tool
As we discussed all its features above, now let's see how this tool works and how accurate it is. Firstly, on opening this tool, I signed up and created my account.
There was an option to upload files. It supports multiple file formats such as PDF, DOCX, DOC, PPT, and PPTX.
Now, it’s time for me to check for its accuracy. I simply clicked the “Upload” button and inserted my PDF of a research paper.
On uploading my file, it took a couple of seconds and showed me this option:
So, I clicked the “Ask” button. My file instantly opened and appeared with a chatbox.
Now, let’s check whether the Humata AI will answer my queries. So, I entered my first question in the chatbox, and it provided me with a simple and easy answer that I easily understood.
Here, I again asked a question from this AI tool. I got a clear explanation for my question. It means that this Humata AI tool works great at summarizing complex files.
What Does Humata AI Cost?
Following are the pricing plans of Humata AI:
- Free: For $0 per month, it covers up to 60 pages.
- Student: For $1.99 per month, it covers up to 200 pages.
- Expert: For $9.99 per month, it covers up to 500 pages.
- Team: For $99 per month, it covers up to 5000 pages.
- Enterprise: It is the custom plan.
Pros and Cons of Humata AI
Some top pros and cons of Humata.ai are:
- It has a user-friendly interface.
- Analyze the documents instantly.
- Quick answers to the questions.
- The best free plan is available for 60 pages.
- Sometimes, it doesn’t provide accurate answers.
- The free plan has limited features.
- Other paid plans add an extra charge of $0.01 per page.
Best Suited For
Humata AI is best for professionals in law, finance, healthcare, and more to do their research, analysis, and reporting faster.
Humata AI is a helpful tool for understanding complex documents. It's user-friendly and the free plan is good and covers up to 60 pages, but sometimes it might not be exactly right. It's best for professionals in law, finance, healthcare, researchers, and others who want to speed up their work and do research and analysis faster.